Biometer Two Modes 150 Rpm Lab Mini Rotating Shaker
Shaker is a kind of energy conversion device, which converts DC electric energy into AC electric energy with a certain frequency. The circuit formed by it is called an oscillation circuit. It is suitable for the shaking leaching of environmental water samples, soil samples and solid waste, and meets the solid waste leaching toxicity leaching equipment-China Environmental Protection Standard (HJ-2009) equipment standard; solid waste containing hazardous substances will be leached in water in the process of being stacked or disposed, and the harmful substances will migrate and transform, pollute the environment. The leaching experiment is an experimental simulation of this natural process. When the amount of leached hazardous substances exceeds the limit set by relevant laws and regulations, the waste has leaching toxicity. The leaching toxicity of solid waste is the basis for judging hazardous waste, and it is also an important link in the development of solid waste management and disposal technology.
1. The speed is continuously adjustable.
2. There are two working modes: timing mode and continuous mode.
3. Under the timing mode, the timing time can be set continuously from 3 minutes to 60 minutes, and can be set arbitrarily.
4. The speed is continuously adjustable from 0 to 150rpm.
5. Especially suitable for applications in fermentation and cell culture.
6. The shaker can be placed in the incubator and the temperature can reach 80°C.
7. The shell of the shaker is injection molded from special plastics resistant to high temperature, acid and alkali, so it has good durability.
8. The 4 sucked type folding feet on the bottom of the shaker can prevent the shaker from moving when it is working.
|Oscillation mode||Rotating type|
|Speed adjustment range||0-150RPM|